Love Quotes

Never waste an
Never waste an opportunity
2 say ‘I love U’ to someone
u really like, coz it is not
everyday u’ll meet the
person who has the magic
to let u fall in love.

Love hurts when you
break up with someone.
It hurts even more when
someone breaks up with you.
But love hurts the most when
the person you love has
no idea what so ever.

Love is not
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
It’s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love
you build till the end.

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

 Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved?

Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

 Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All latest Cricket PICTURE here

Daily News Update

CLICK HEAR for read Bangladeshi news paper. You can get all kind of information on local issues, policites events.....etc.

C programming

R you a new programmer? Are you facing problem in C or C++? Are you want to learn programming. Then Click hear!