Love Notes

Nafarat Apse Koi Kar Nahi Sakta


Nafarat Apse Koi Kar Nahi Sakta
Apke pyar Ka Karz Koi Bhar Ni Sakta
Dil K Sabse Karib H Apka pyar
Apse Bhi Pyara sathi Koi Ho Nahi Sakta.


So many ways



So many ways to say “I love you”, but not enough words in the world to say how much’

I love you


I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

Curved high on



Curved high on a mountain covered in dew… I saw these 3 words… I LOVE YOU!

Is that love



Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All latest Cricket PICTURE here

Daily News Update

CLICK HEAR for read Bangladeshi news paper. You can get all kind of information on local issues, policites events.....etc.

C programming

R you a new programmer? Are you facing problem in C or C++? Are you want to learn programming. Then Click hear!