Friendship zone

Miss your smile
A line said by a frnd 2 his Frnd
aftr both got busy in their livz
&
did’n contct each other.
“Missd ur smile a lot.
bt,I missd my own smile more”.
:-)

Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are. 

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God. (

Sound become music,
Movement becomes dance,
Smile becomes laughter &
Life becomes celebration.
-
-
-
When old friend keep in touch.

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I’ll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

Your friendship is like Paktel



Your friendship is like Paktel,
“DIL TO AIK HAY”

Your sincerity is like Telenor,
“CHAHO KUCH BARH K”

Your love is like Haleeb,
“GARHA JO HAY”

Your smile is like twist,
“HILA K RAKH DAY”

Your voice is like Nokia,
“CONNECTING PEOPLE”

Your style like ufone,
“TUM HI TO HO”

Your dressing like Mobilink JAZZ,
“AUR SUNAO”

My response like Warid,
“WE CARE”


If CARE is a WAVE,


If CARE is a WAVE,
i give u SEA.
If RESPECT is a LEAF,
i give u TREE.
If TRUST is a PLANET,
i give u GALAXY,
if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE,
i give u MINE 4 FREE..
keep smiling






DOSTI
-Kaho to do lafz,
-Mano to bandgi,
-Socho to gehra sagar,
-Dubo to zindagi,
-Karo to aasan,
-Nibhao to muskil,
-Bikhre to sara zamana,
-Simte to Sirf Aap.






Good FRIENDS CaRE for each Other..
CLoSE Friends UNDERSTaND each Other...
and TRUE Friends STaY forever
beyond words,
beyond time...**


Friends r like fishes


Friends r like fishes.
U have to sit patiently for a long time
to catch a good one.
Just like I caught u.
so better stay nice otherwise
I will FRY YOU..;)






Roses are exclusively for
a nice person like U
from a simple person like ME
keep this rose until they DRY,
but keep my friendship untill I DIE.






Aapki DOSTI Ki ek Nazar Chahiye,
Dil hai bay ghar use ek ghar Chahiye,
Bas yun hi SAATH chalte raho ae DOST,
Ye DOSTI humain UMARBHAR Chahiye…!!






Distance never separates any relation
n
Time never build any relation.
If Feelings are True From Heart,
Then Friends are always ‘Friends’ forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All latest Cricket PICTURE here

Daily News Update

CLICK HEAR for read Bangladeshi news paper. You can get all kind of information on local issues, policites events.....etc.

C programming

R you a new programmer? Are you facing problem in C or C++? Are you want to learn programming. Then Click hear!